Sunday, October 5, 2008

We were "tagged"

It's been a couple weeks since I've updated this blog and today I noticed an email saying that I had been tagged by our good friend Betty Odom in Texas. Well, when I checked out her blog I realized that she had actually tagged April.. but since I do most of the blogging on this one, I'll follow through with it and then let her do it too.

Here are the rules:
1) Link the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules on your blog
3) Tell six of your quirks
4) Tag six fellow bloggers
5) Leave a comment to let them know
Here is the link to Betty's blog:
http://bjodom.blogspot.com/

My Quirks:
1) I like being able to put my keys, wallet, etc someplace when I walk in the door. April likes to move them to a drawer or someplace out of sight.. then I can't find them when I need them. I usually pull them back out of the drawer or wherever April has put them and I put them back where I can see them and get them easily when I am ready to go out.. we drive each other crazy doing this!
2) I hate to shave but when I do I also do it the same way.. right sideburns and cheek first. then the right neck under my jaw. Then the left sideburn and cheek, then my chin and the neck below it. Then my upper lip and finally the left side of my neck. Then I go over it all again to be sure I didn't miss any little parts.
3) When I go to bed I start out by laying on my back with my head on my pillow, but before I can really drift off to sleep I turn and face the outside of the bed so I'm laying on my left shoulder. I stay that way for a few minutes and finally I turn onto my stomach and push the pillow up and rest my head on the mattress itself.. then I can sleep.

Okay that's 3 for me.. Since this is a joint blog I'll save the last 3 for April..

4)
5)
6)

2 comments:

Betty said...

Wasn't that fun?!!! We really get to know each other, huh? One of my life's goals is to write a funny, but factual book entitled: "I'm Not O.K. and Neither Are You!" haha!

Betty said...

You've been tagged again! Go to my blog to see the rules!